Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Monday, November 15, 2010
Let's get back to title here. Last Sat, Mommy organized Girls' Only Party for me. It was a blast!! Originally we wanted to have a small birthday party with games but unfortunately Mommy was away in Peine, so we decided to postpone the event....got postponed till I never realized that we actually planned one! So the theme was ONLY GIRLS! But guess what we had a super gorgeous hero who made our day. Jeng...jeng...
Before the party started...From left, Annie Tang, Pramiqha (kindy friend), Bibi(neighbour) and Natalie. Waiting for more to come.
Simple decor by PaPa...
My darling sister, part of the party too!
Having delicious meal...anyone on the next two floors?
Ohhh, she's looking sweet with this outfit.
Finally, all of us sat down, opening the birthday gifts. Thanks friends for all the wonderful gifts...
Overall it was a great party. Mommy got some feedbacks from my friends....
'Aunty this party is the best in the WORLD'. 'Pls invite me next time if there's any party'. 'This is the first party with lots of game and presents, just love it'.
1) More games with more presents will be exciting
2) No heavy food like Mee Hoon. Sausages and nuggets will be the best!
3) Plan early and do a proper invitation card, not a last minute one with hand drawn map...
4) Get a microphone
5) 2-in-1 birthday (Levinkha's and mine), so that we don't end up fighting for the birthday gift.
6) Prepare a BIG plastic bag for everyone, to put all the presents in.