Mommy said....'Every time, I get behind the wheels every evening, I intend to edit, rephraseall the pending posts with brilliants words and ideas...but everything disappears the moment I reach home..I'm sure working Mommies out there would understand the exact situation I'm going through. It's tough with the current education system and it's tougher with other parents in the school. These 2 matters take lots of my precious time and of course a little bit of laziness..Btw, don't see laziness in a negative way ok..laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired..hehe:)'
Looks like Mommy has explained the reason for not keeping up with her KPI for this month. The updates for this month would be in bulleted form:
- School holidays are the highlight of the month. Even though we were trying to arrange for some vacation but ended up in Ipoh. Levinkha and I spent around 10 days there. We are lucky to have a Grandpa who can drive us around, get whatever and whenever we want.
Trip to Gunung Lang Playground by motor boat..
Gunung Lake view from the playground
Feeding the fish...
Is this what you call vandalism?
- Down the memory lane. Went visiting Cookadai in Ayer Tawar, the place my Attha was born and bred. Little history on Cookadai- The name didn’t exist until some Indians name it so because there lived a Cook who has a shop (Kedai/Kadai) and it was as Cook Kadai…Went to the Tamil School Attha attended, temple and the lake near her house. Lovely…pictures would say a millions words .
We attended a birthday function with Vasugi Periamma. Had some coloring activities and lots of food( Levin & I not so fancy about food coz we don't like eating but minus the junkies!)
Tamil school that Attha attended back in ....1950s.
- This is the temple in Cookadai..still exist. But Attha's house is no more, demolished!
Beautiful lake near Athha's house. Use to be PaPa's favourite place during childhood. This is the place where he used to catch baby crabs with Manju Athai...
Trip to Kulim. Went to Uma & Seetha Athai’s house. Great to be with the 5 Machans. First we were put back after knowing that we’ll be in Kulim for few days. Wondering how to mingle with boys… To my surprise we got ourselves comfortable with the boys. We all ended up playing football together!
To both Athai’s who made our trip memorable…Thx. Din know your boys can be friendly with girls! That gives us a reason for another trip.
- Zoo Fun. Had fun watching from bears to zebra
From left: Yumaren, Pavithran, Thanesh, Vagiesh (front), Logan
Modern Theatre examination (Primary Level Ballet) results are out. 91% which is Grade A. Ooohhhooooo…slight weight increase to my folder.
Not boasting but as a proof that I'm not lying :))
Swimming Fun. Had fun in the hot sun..oops pool.
But this one was much more fun than the pool...Shivering + Ice Cream = Heaven
The giraffes looks pretty gorgeous nah!
- Night Park Adventure. Sunway Lagoon nite park was so so only. Nothing to shout about. But we did shout while walking on the longest bridge connecting Sunway Lagoon to the other side of the world (i think it's the other side of the world, coz it was too long and we didn't manage to finish it.)
(SORRY NO PHOTOS. I TOLD YOU ...NOTHING TO SHOUT ABOUT...)
- Father’s Day @ Bollywood Academy on 27th June. My group danced for the song ‘Papa Keep A Ri’. This time, Levinkha, Attha and ‘Lagi’ Attha followed us. ‘Lagi’ Athha sounds funny rite. There’s one more grandmother from Ipoh (PaPa’ relation) is here with us for 2 weeks. So Levinkha had a tough time differentiating the 2 Atthas so she named her ‘Lagi Athha’ means ‘Another Attha’….Oh Levin u r such a funny girl! Levinkha slept throughout the dance but manage to pick up some lyrics from me ..’Papa Keep A Ri Hum Mai’. Back to Father’s Day celebration….Remember for Mother’s Day we gave roses to our mothers but this time hahhahaaa…..
...we invited our fathers for a dance session......It was cool seeing all daddies shaking their bellies and hips. Actually felt some tremor there...awww:)) PaPa is known to be a great dancer from those days...so no comments. He was simply superb.