Daisypath Friendship tickers

Sunday, April 19, 2009

mE? yOGa?

Ashviqha's Posting:

Mommy has been very lethargic lately...why? Mmm..maybe she's been slacking off from Yoga. Mommy says she needs to get rid of that excessive fats collected in her body to get back on track. I wonder if there's any fat left for her to reduce.............. :)

Well she says that I'm a bit chubbier now...haha..I thought I'm always chubby and she decided to take me for Yoga. Am very keen with that idea but I shall wait for PaPa, as he's chubbier than me!! So let's balance the body, mind, and spirit, and we would definitely have fun being together for that 1 1/2 hours...But how about Mommy's best friend? Guess who's her best friend? It's Levinkha because she can hardly stay away from Mommy...she's glued to Mommy all the time. So gave her the 'best friend' title ...hehe.

No comments: