Daisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Soon To Be Drama Queen!

Ashviqha's Posting:

Another exciting activity for last weekend was the Half Term Performance in Helen O Grady (HOG) USJ. My first event with HOG since I joined beginning of this year. Short performance for about 30 minutes. Parents were invited to see our performance.
Speech and expression is given importance. How do you say BALL? I say BALLLL….you see the LLLL sounds very clear. Another example…BIGGER THAN MINE. I would say ‘BIGGGGER Tthhhann Maaaaaine’. So speech is crystal clear! Well that's not about it K…

HOG also produces Drama Kings & Queens…I’m one of them. Hahaha! End of the day Teacher Andrina gives comments on each student…..And mine goes like this:

Ashviqha is such a good student, attentive student in the class. Sometimes she makes me scared by staring at me ‘What’s next?’. Her pronounciation is clear and loves expressing herself and mix around well. I just love teaching her.

Suppose to be a bear!




That's teacher Andrinna


That's my HOG frenzz

2 comments:

Love2cook Malaysia said...

WOW, U are rocking Ashviqha! Keep up the good job! ;)

anits said...

wow ash...soon can b Bolly actress!!! :)