Daisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Song Mania

Levinkha's Posting:

Mommy just called PaPa who is still in the Island of Sakhalin. Eventhough my vocabulary is getting stronger each day but I just refused to talk because i got too excited to hear PaPa's voice from the lap top. I was speechless!!

I'm sure PaPa misses my voice...so I decided to sing him my favourite song Twinkle!Twinkle! PaPa was pretty amazed with my talent. I must thank Akka for this, she's a wonderful teacher!....and of course I'm a fast learner:)

Currently I’m working on ‘Baa Baa Black Sheep’ and the song ‘Are You Sleeping’ is about 90% completed. I can go with any song except that 'unique' or shall I call it 'scary music' such as Mozart's Music. Mommy claims that it helps to boost brain development and got hold of few CDs. But to be frank, the music sounds scary and I never liked it at all.
I guess Mommy should have introduced it even during my foetus-hood days...

No comments: