Daisypath Friendship tickers

Friday, June 12, 2009

Back to Reality...

Ashviqha's Posting:

2 weeks of fun and excitement and now back to reality. Back to school with hectic KL lifestyle. Levinkha and me really miss Ipoh! Not forgetting our good friends there; Thanisha, Harikesh and Ashwini Akka. Time flies...

The fun part is NO books, MORE ice cream and FREQUENT swimming! These are the things we love to do but basically banned by Mommy a.k.a Home Minister.
I tried Cendol for the first time...was so yummmmmyyyy! Bought new pair of shoes. Learn to read Tamil. Put up in Harikesh Anna's house...well this is my first time putting up in someone's house without Papa and Mommy. Bravo I did it!

Eventhough I'm back to reality, but I'm still happy coz Papa will be back in two weeks time. Mmmmm...Levinkha has started her countdown too. I better start listing out the things that i want to do...for 4 weekends. PaPa told me that he's going back to Russia later in August.

No comments: