Daisypath Friendship tickers

Friday, July 10, 2009

Maths & Science in BM?

Ashviqha's Posting:

It's been sleepless night for me after Mommy told me that I got to study Maths & Science in BM. What a horrible decision by the government. I wish PaPa can migrate as soon as possible. That would be the fast and easy solution for now! Not to worry about the whole thing because it will be implemented only in 2012. Unless we stay here up to 2012 I'll be in danger zone because i need to switch from English to BM in Year 4. That'll be even worse, 3 years in English and 3 years in BM. Poor little brain, got to absorb both...:( Mommy says as long as we live in this BOLEHLAND we got to switch and absorb as it comes! I wish this is NEVERLAND and not BOLEHLAND...LOL:)

I know I can just pen down my thoughts without doing much in this blog but the most I could do is to VOTE in Chedet.co.cc.

http://chedet.co.cc/chedetblog/2009/07/the-teaching-of-maths-and-scie.html

I urge all visitors to visit this blog and spend few minutes to VOTE for the best. Do it now for the sake the of children today for a better tommorow. Hope the message will be conveyed to the government by Tun Mahathir.

No comments: