Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, July 27, 2009

Life Thru Lens..

Levinkha's Posting:
Thame! (That sounds almost like 'shame' rite..) Thame ! Puppy Thame!
When I was 3mths old..getting ready for shower.

Guess what? In a sec. Mommy was confused whether this is Akka or me. Me too. This photo was taken in May 2008. So definitely this is ME. Just imagine if Akka and Me are identitical twins...Mommy will go crazy identifying us!!
She's trying hard to capture the best photo using webcam...

Cool baby...

When i was 1 and 1/2 years old..

Look at those sexy eyes..Mommy's genes are more dominant here!!

Akka you are the best...Such a cutie pie! I'm so proud to have you as my sis......

We love spending PaPa's money, and this is one of a kind.

Latest photo taken in McD..

Akka is more lady like now...with that long hair, she's lovely. I better catch up with her.

Another 2 weeks more for my 2nd birthday..have you'll decided on the present?

1 comment:

anits said...

Hi Levin...you are soooooo cute wen you were bold ;) and mis ash..what a stunning eyes darling