Daisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy Birthday PaPa

Ashviqha's Posting:

Happy xxth Birthday PaPa. I'll never reveal his age...(secret!secret!). Today is PaPa's birthday and another 24 hours will be my birthday. Wow! What a coincidence, it would have been a greater coincidence if my birthday falls on 15th Sep. Mommy said there'll be a bigger celebration tomorrow for my birthday. But still need to celebrate the birtday boy right....so all of us went to OldTown White Coffee...I just love the ice cream toast and PaPa loves the Assam Laksa. I guess I'm already into the food thingy, let's get back to the birthday matter. So what's the prezzie like for PaPa. As usual Mommy is incharge of that section but she says the prezzie will be delivered later...I guess she's still searching for the right gift...hihi:)
But Mommy please remember not to delay my gift..OK!
The birthday boy...

Mommy: Aiiiyayyooo....the glass is bigger than Levin!

Levinkha: I better drink as much as possible, before Mommy starts her traditional advise...NIGHT, ICE WATER, FLU (you know old ladies la!! like to nag!)


This is what I'm craving for...Assam Laksa...arrrrrapppp!

Birthday wishes from Thata and Atha. They better wish him early because they keep forgetting his birthday since 2003.. U know why? Because they are so focused on 16 Sep rather than 15th Sep. It's ok PaPa you've been celebrating birthday for the past 33 years and I just started.


North, South, East and West...but never look straight at the camera for once. U know who!


2 comments:

Love2cook Malaysia said...

Belated Birthday wishes to Ash-Levin's Papa! 33 or 34? hehehe! Wish U lotsa joy, peace, prosperity n gud health!

To Ash --> Happy Birthday sweety! Yeah, U r no.7 just like Me! Have a blasting birthday dear! Ask for more gifts from ur Papa n Mommy! lolz! ;)

anits said...

Happy bday rames and happy bday ash!