Daisypath Friendship tickers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

B Celebration

Ashviqha's Posting:

Sorry...i know i'm a bit slow with my postings nowdays. Guess what!! There are so many postings pending but my CE(chief editor) is soooo busssssyyy. Busy with work, 'holidaying', reporting, renovation etc2. Well I can't complain much because I don't pay her monthy salary.. :)

So, let my photos do the rest of the work now..........These photos were taken on 16 Sep in SRK SS19. Yessss...my birthday celebration. Look at my beautiful Princess cake, it was lovely. My friends and I had a good time posing for the camera.

Pinky Princess cake..special gift from PaPa and Mommy


"Can we start now...?"

Yess...

"Happy Birthday 2 U, Happy Birthday 2 U, Happy Birthday 2 Ashviqha, Happy Birthday 2 U"

And now I'm officially 6

Special Princess Party Pack for girls..


And Mickey Party Pack for boys....That's Shahrukh Khan my best friend (sshhhh...many dying to be his friend and look how lucky I am).

Finally tasted the cake...So yummylicious.

Another small celebration at home..Suppose to go out for dinner but unfortunately Levinkha wasn't feeling well. So we had to dissect the cake at home ..Hihi!!

Double celebration...For PaPa and Daughter

"Akka you are the best in the world..."

That's the prezzie from PaPa and Mommy...the Manicure Set/ Fancy Clip on Nails. The Wishlist is very helpful though.

PaPa and Mommy felt bad for not taking me out on my birthday. So they decided to put Levinkha to sleep early and we went out for supper. Cozy restaurant but simple food...still my all time favourite 'Hokkien Mee'.

1 comment:

Love2cook Malaysia said...

Belated Birthday wishes to Ashviqha! ;) Sorry I just noticed this update! :) Nice pics with ya frens n family.