Daisypath Friendship tickers

Friday, March 05, 2010

Lil Updates..

Levinkha's Posting:

The title may seem to bore some of you, but for a little girl like me...it means a lot though! Mommy says I'm a fast learner and PaPa says I'm sharp.

I've learned numbers of course (that I've mentioned in my ealier post), the latest is Days & Months . I admit I need to improve my pronounciation as the word November & December are tongue twisters to me.

It's a long way to pick up all these word before I go to school in 2012. Mommy says I'll start kindy officially only when I'm 5 years old. The unofficial lesson will be taught by Cikgu Ashviqha next year...Infact she has started teaching me now and of course she's a strict teacher without a rotan...hehe! Mommy says 5 years old will be just nice to start schooling. But Akka started when she was 4 because she was naughty (ssssshhhh!!...but i think nobody can overtake me in the family) and she was lonely at home. Mommy says after my kindy I need to study for about 18years but If I'm good and willing to continue that will add on. Oooohh. Recently every nite, Mommy has been popping me with some question like...."Darling do you think Mommy should further study"......I nod vertically. And there goes the nag...."Levin do you know how hard to struggle with a daughter like you and studies?" .... "Not very easy lar....think carefully before you nod". Is she forcing me to nod horizontally? Is she lazy or Levinkha is just an excuse for her laziness. Whatever it is for the time being I'll nod horizontally to keep her happy :)

Recently i took a photo with Speaker Flower (Hibiscus) after a tired evening in the playground..:)


3 comments:

Love2cook Malaysia said...

I've not seen a hibiscus in real for a long time now! Missing that flower! hehe..:)

Levinkha, gimme one pls...:D

anits said...

so cute levin...b good gal ok if not ur teacher ash will beat u dear....:)

Ash-Levin said...

Aunty Love ---> R u from Malaysia?..Little confusion here.....:)

Aunty Anits ---> No way teacher Ash can beat me, it's always the other way round!!

-Levin-