Daisypath Friendship tickers

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Cowboy Town Rendezvous

Ashviqha's Posting:

School holidays again!! I was a free bird again. No books, more cartoons. What a life ya! Spent last Sunday and Monday in Malacca at A Famosa Resort. We have been there many times but this trip is considered a special one with my little sister around. I still remember how we sneaked out the last time when Levinkha was a baby. We felt bad about it and decided on a short trip to Cowboy Town which only operates from 4pm. Levinkha and I enjoyed the trip. We loved the Animal Parade and of course not forgetting the swimming pool. Thanks PaPa...you mean the WORLD to us. Hope 'Kong Kong' Disneyland will be a reality soon... :)




Red Indian Show

Special parade

Training in Progress

Almost did bungee jumping... but it started to rain. At least I manage to capture a photo of someone else doing bungee jump. Hey wait a minute...don't you think she looks like me?

No comments: