Daisypath Friendship tickers

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Jai-Ho

Ashviqha's Posting:
Hi everyone! Let's get updated with my weekend activity. As I mentioned in my earlier post I will reveal more on my weekend activity, spending 2 precious hours swinging away to the Bollywood music. It's all about Bollywood Academy located in Kelana Jaya (Kelana Mall to be specific). I love DANCING! So.....


I've started with the first song which is Jai-Ho. You'll be amazed to see how we girls picked up half the dance in just first 2 hours. YES, I did it on my first lesson. Ooooops I should have mentioned the Instructors name before i go into the dance by itself. She's none other than Mdm Agnes Hamilton. Sounds too english rite...but she's northern Indian. A great dancer who has choreographed for Bollywood fame such as Anil Kapoor, Sunil Shetty, Jaya Prada, Sri Devi, Sunjay Dutt and many more.
Hey you know what...I'm the only odd one in the class as the others are all Punjabi girls. So, the instructors tend to forget my existance and they tend to use Hindi. But Mommy already warned me...'Ash you better pick up two things in this class.. 1) dancing 2) Hindi language'. She's a killer you know. Killing 2 birds with one stone!

Yesterday was my third lesson and Mother's Day Celebration in the academy. Our group presented the Jai-Ho song and other senior groups with their respective songs. We were entertained with the dance performance by the Instructors...Mdm Agnes and her 2 assistants Mr. Sachin & Mr. Santhesh.

Getting ready for JAI-HO



Three instructors performing. From left Mr Santhesh, Mdm Agnes & Mr Sachin

With Mr. Santhesh

And Mr. Sachin

At the end of the day, we gave roses to our Mums. And there I go with my rose as If I won the Oscar and there she goes pretending to be a Mommy of a GREAT Star , hugging and kissing; thank god she didn't cry! Muuaahhaaa...........

Celebrity that caught by the papparazi a.k.a PaPa


4 comments:

TREAT AND TRICK said...

Hi...just came from Love blog, you really made me laugh about roti saj, anyway we all learn from our mistake right?

anits said...

wow....who is this bollywood actress???the next ash.....

Ash-Levin said...

Anits > that's not bollywood actress la...only Mrs Su!

Treat & Trick > Thx for visiting my girls' blog. I've always been your silent follower..Hehe!
Btw the Saj Stone...ooops Saj Bread was a great lesson for me. Not to chit chat but to concentrate in kitchen!

Cheers,
Mommy Ash-Levin

Love2cook Malaysia said...

Jai-ho!!! Fulamakkkkk cayalah Ashviqha! Dance baby dance!!! ;)

Hehe, a rose for Mommy is sure an Oscar. ;)