Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, July 19, 2010

I-City

Levinkha's Posting:

Akka has been mentioning Intelligent City a.k.a I-City for some time. I thought the place will be full of intelligent people like me. Nope...I'm wrong. The city is full of lights, well decorated and a great place for an easy weekend.

i-City located in Shah Alam, Selangor is known as the city of digital lights. It is recognised at the first lightscape tourism destination in Malaysia with state-of- the-art LED technology showcase. The digital city includes trendy shopping streets and equipped with a theme park to cater to visitors' looking for a place to unwind. The township accommodates high-tech infrastructure allowing for a unique display of digital lights. These attractions are located at CityPark and CityWalk. You can chill in the park, view the wonderful sculptures and experience a whole new world with its dazzling light showcase. It is ideal for the whole family.

Come let's run through my lens on our trip there last 17th July.





And finally to mark our presence, we bought Mickey hair ban with lights.


No comments: