Daisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Voice Rest

Levinkha's Posting:

VOICE REST???...Mommy was like WHAAATT?? Impossible!! I don't think she can do it...she can hardly keep her mouth shut even for a minute, and you are asking her to voice rest?
Mmm let's try coz that's the only way out and you see she's such a quiet girl now...Levinkha can you be like this for some time?? Mmmm...(You know why I said 'mmmmm' and not 'YES', because the Dr. is just finding a way to slot in all sorts of equipment inside my mouth to check my throat...)

This is the conversation transipred during our checkup with Dr. Loga. I'm having hoarseness for some time and just thought that we should consult a proper Dr. (not the half cooked MBBS). He had plenty of explanation and I was totally zero but Mommy had lotsa of questions pertaining hoarseness (and of course she wants to 'full use' the consultation fees.. :)). All I understood was my voice box has worn out. To recover I need to VOICE REST! God I can live without food but not my voice. Anyway I'll try....


No comments: