Daisypath Friendship tickers

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Driving License

Levinkha's Posting:

I just got my driving license today.. Finally I'm allowed to drive around with my little car. I guess life will be much easier to move around without depending on Mommy. Ashviqha Akka said she got her license long time ago...that was back in 2005. Looks like I started earlier than her. But we got to share the same car as PaPa is saving money to get his favourite car. It's Ok at least PaPa's car will be more spacious and it can carry more than 2 people unlike my car. I'm already having difficulty to be a passenger now because of Akka's size. Just look at the photos below, I got to squeeze myself to fit onto the seat :(

Akka trying to guide me...That's the yellow car that belongs to Akka. But Akka said I can use it whenever I feel like driving around.

Mommy says this car is very sporty..:) I guess the colour which gives that sporty look. Well, of course the person who bought it has got 'sporty heart'...the most gorgeous man I've ever met in this world!

I just thought this will give a sportier look..:)) But Mommy said it's a dangerous way of driving and it seems only Mat Rempits do that!!!

No comments: