Daisypath Friendship tickers

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Dolls

Ashviqha's Posting:

I love collecting dolls...usual girls thingy! I've collected quite a number but I can't locate any of those. Recently Nallasiwam periappa bought 1 new set of dolls for me. It is similar to those Barbie dolls but of different name. I hardly get the time to play with these dolls but today somehow I managed to convince Mommy to play with me. We had the chance to play peacefully as Levinkha was sleeping then.
I've named the dolls Theresa, Lyana and Jenny. Mommy and I like Theresa because she's really sweet. Mommy looks rather excited playing with these dolls. She doesn't look her age while playing with these dolls!

From left: Theresa, Lyana and Jenny

Accessories...handbags, shoes, chain, hair clips etc.

All the pretty dresses...

Standard pose???

No comments: