Daisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

First Overseas Vacation

Ashviqha's Posting:

We (PaPa, Mommy & Me) escaped to Bali for a relaxing holiday last Feb 2008. Well, this was my first overseas trip! Amazing I would say (at least for the time being). I still remember the first day as we checked in to the hotel; I was a bit excited to see the swimming pool and this excitement got into trouble….I drowned, and thank god PaPa rescued me. Mommy was looking so nervous and we are suppose to keep it as a secret but recently I broke that secret, and everyone was laughing as if it was a joke :(

Mommy told me the next trip we can bring Levinkha because she’ll be a bit older and easier to handle. But when? She said I need to score 100% in my final exam to go for this trip but remain silent on the destination. I wonder where...

At Legian Street, at the memorial of the first Bali bombings...October 12, 2002



Kintamani Volcano is a beautiful place with magnificent panorama

Hard Rock 'Centerstage' the coolest live rock venue in Bali. I enjoyed this place.

Surfing?

Dinner + sunset watching at Jimbaran. Suitable place for couples. But there are some unlucky ones like PaPa and Mommy!

Pedicure...I like the tiny flowers!

Beach Menicure, less technology but high in quality:)

Getting ready for a good massage..
In one of the temples

No comments: