Daisypath Friendship tickers

Sunday, March 01, 2009

1, 2, 3 ...

Levinkha's Posting:

I started of with One, Two, Thee few months back, but now I have improved so much...(that's what Mommy claims).

I can say One, Two, Thee, Pour, Pipe, Sick, Ceven, Eit, Nine, Tttten.
Don't you think I'm great? But Akka told me that there's more to go...Oh dear! I think I'll start with the next level as soon as possible. Do you think I"ll end up with a 'Permanent Head Damage' (PhD) one day?
Hey wait a minute, the other day I heard Mommy telling PaPa that she wants to do PhD. Why would anyone damage their head permanantly? Crazzyyyy world!!! Mmm... got to learn more about this place so called WORLD!

Some of the latest pics. taken yesterday in the playground.


We can fit into one slide. We only grow vertically not horizontally!!

No comments: