Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, March 23, 2009

Sea Ya

Ashviqha's Posting:

SEA YA at Sunway Pyramid. Everything about the underworld during the school holidays. We were there on the last day of SEA YA, Sunday.

There were some games and fun too. Had the chance to see a Mermaid for the first time. This one was good and eye catchy!! I'm still wondering whether it's a real mermaid...

That's the mermaid...

Yes..I caught 11 fishes!

I also took part in the Handicraft session. This is what exactly I did... First

I was given a picture of a shell to be painted. Then...
the painting was left in the oven for about 30 seconds. It shrinked to almost 1/4 of its size.

Finally add in the chain, and now it is called KEYCHAIN
After the SEA YA adventure we went on the PUPPZ adventure.


zzzzzzz..she's tired!
Ummhhha...Thank you PaPa for the great outing. We had fun!

No comments: