Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, March 09, 2009

Weekend Rendezvous

Levinkha's Posting:

Akka and I get restless during the weekends, unless Mommy has extravaganza plans for both of us. We make a point to get around during weekends because that's the only time Mommy is at home. Well, to be frank it's always easier to persuade PaPa than Mommy..She's always prepared with some excuses but as usual I'll let Akka do all the talkings. So far she's been doing her job well...LOL:)

Last weekend we went to Kid's Play Area in Jusco IOI. It's been a long time since Mommy brought us to a Play Area. Akka got new friends there, but I was feeling lonely as the place was packed with kids above four. Kakak took care of me while Mommy went missing in action. Lady's thingy maybe...I mean SHOPPING! We were there playing for one hour plus and I got extremely tired but Akka insisted to stay on. So Mommy brought me around JUSCO. The first thing caught my attention was Barney Softoys. I love Barney! Hey... but the huge ones really scare me.

Lonely..lonely..

Akka's new found friend

Click! Photo with the giant dalmations

Akka in 'Hide and Seek' mood

You'll never walk alone...sounds familiar??

No comments: