Daisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

20012002 - 20012009

Ashviqha`s Posting:
The lovely couple...

Happy Anniversary PaPa and Mommy...

It's been 7 wonderful years for both of you. PaPa and Mommy got married on 20th January 2002 in Seremban. I know it's hard for PaPa and Mommy to accept the fact that they are not able to celebrate their 7th anniversary together.
I saw Mommy crying yesterday night, i felt like crying too...probably she's missing PaPa. Went near her and whispered...Mommy why are you crying? Thinking of your anniversary tommorow?...............................She answered, Ohhh Yaaa...tommorrow right? By the way I'm crying because of my ear infection, I can't bare the pain.
.
.
Mmmmm I guess this is what happens after 7 years...LOL:))
From my 5 1/2 years of observation I discovered that:
Love + Happy + Sad + Annoyed + Frustrated + Sharing + Forgiving + ...(etc.) + cute daughters = HAPPY FAMILY

No comments: