Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, January 12, 2009

A Journey Into Dance

Ashviqha's Posting:

I was supposed to join the Aurora Dance Academy for Classical Ballet last October. Unfortunately Levinkha was not well and Mommy was so occupied with her jogs to hospital most of the time. Finally 5 JANUARY 2009 marks my journey into dancing world.

I like the cool and sexy outfit...Most importantly the colour which adores me 'PINK'. I'm quite excited about Ballet and definitely if time permits i would like to continue with Salsa, Latin, Belly, Modern Dancing and others. Who knows one day I might run my own Dance Academy!!
My teacher Ms Jin Li had only one comment after the class..."Ashviqha is so talkative!!". Well, PaPa didn't show any sign of surprise, "Yaaa he knows I'm talkative". It's nice to attract people by talking..especially on your first meet-up!!



No comments: