Daisypath Friendship tickers

Thursday, August 06, 2009

2 in 1

Levinkha's Posting:

6 Aug 2009; 11.03am means a lot to me. Yes it's my BIRTHDAY and Ash-Levin's 1st Blogoversary.
Basically I'm on countdown now....another 1 hr and 3 minutes to go..oooohhhhhhhhoooo!!!!

I've been brought in to this world 2 years back, mmm... and I should say that I've had so much fun all these while. Thanks to PaPa, Mommy and Akka for the love and care given so far.
Today Mommy is planning for a small birthday party for me and do you think I should start guessing on my birthday present from now..?? I'll post some of the 'Moments' in my next posting.

1 comment:

PAPA said...

Sad that I cant join you guys.. but my thought and wishes are allways with you girls.. the 3 Roses in my life

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUTTIE

PAPA