Daisypath Friendship tickers

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Mama Mia !! Dracula Recipe

Levinkha's Posting:

Hey! Have you ever thought of scarying someone? I thought it was mission impossible till lately I realized it could be reality!! I was succesful. I made Mommy, Akka and Kakak screamed their hearts out.

Well here goes the recipe for making Dracula!!

Ingredients:
150gram - One bottle of perfume talc
10ml of water
1 brush
Dark or black costume (but i just used my princess dress)

Method:

1. Put all the 150g talc in a big bowl and pour 10ml water.
2. Mix thoroughly.
3. Leave for 5 minutes to settle down.
4. Apply the batter on your face with the help of a brush.
5. Leave it for 5 minutes to dry.
6. Done.

Happy Cooking...Ooops Happy Dracula...ing!!





1 comment:

anits said...

hhahaha....thatz cute levin!!so scared to c u darling