Daisypath Friendship tickers

Sunday, April 04, 2010

SURPRISE Vacation

Ashviqha's Posting:

Mommy and PaPa were on leave on the 2 Apr. That's a bit strange when both of them are at home. I asked Mommy, why didn't she go to work? She answered "I need to see your teacher today". I freaked out. "Anything went wrong". "Mmm...No just wanted to say Hi to your teachers". That sounds strange but I could't be bothered as I'm always a good girl in school. So the first thing I told my teacher in the morning was " Hari ini ibu saya mahu nampak cikgu"...She gave a funny look and replied "Emak awak nak 'jumpa' saya?.....Oh dear now that answered the funny look on her face! I always thought I'm a great translator but i just realized that I'm just another Google Translator:)

I've diverted so much from the title but ,.......I'm sure you'll are as eager as me to know why Mommy came to school. Wanted to discuss on my progress and also found out that I'm famous among the teachers and admin staff as 'budak mata cantik' (that means Ms Beautiful eyes)....I'm already flying high but...let's go back to the title.

On the very same day, Mommy, PaPa and Levinkha were all dressed up waiting to fetch me from school. I was puzzled and all I know we must be going somewhere. They said it's a SURPRISE. That's a killer word you know! Tried asking Levinkha but as usual she was cheerful coz she's going out from the hse...(Basically that's all she needs..not the SURPRISE). PaPa gave a clue.."Read the signboard as we move on"....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH it's G-E-N-T-I-N-G.




First trip for Levinkha and me uncountable. Anyway I love this place and I enjoy going there.Thanks PaPa for the lovely SURPRISE Vacation. Where's our next destination? HKD??



1 comment:

anits said...

wah.....good surprise....enjoyed ah? good good....be happy always!