Daisypath Friendship tickers

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dream Come True...

Ashviqha's Posting:

Love those earring and never had chance to try it out. And today my dream came true. Yayyy..i've pierced my ears today.
Getting the rite location.

The whole process wasn't too bad for a starter like me. Starter? Ohh yaa, who knows I might end up piercing few more just to keep up with the trend :)

Few drops of tears, just to officiate the ear piercing session..:)

I'm not suppose to remove the earring for another 3 weeks. Then I guess I'll switch to a different earring. PaPa fell in love with one of the white gold earring ...hey it comes with a white stone you know. PaPa was 'hey i think this will look simple and nice on you'..and Mommy turned the price tag and GOsh it was RM5880. wHaT?? dIaMoND? 'Ok no thanks, maybe another day yaaa'. Even if I'm as rich as Uncle AK, I don't think I would spend soooo much for such a small stone!!


3 comments:

anits said...

Finally ash...pierced your ears...luk soo nice on u dear!

Love2cook Malaysia said...

Hi Ashviqha! Wow, U've pierced ur ears uh? Cool!

Waiting to pierce my little gal's...hehe! :)

Rgds to ur Chief Editor! ^___^

anits said...

Happy mOther's day to Ash and Levin's Mama....