Daisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Howdy..

Levinkha's Posting:

We haven't been blogging the passed one month simply because we (or Chief editor) were just too lazy. Too many things in hand, plus CE is also busy with her work+ etc..etc.. Holidaying in some island without us could be one of the reason too.

Well, nothing has been soo exciting in our life lately that need be Xposed...but some little things do make us happy all the time. Let's share the little things that made everyone laugh....

This one happened few weeks back...

Woke up as early as 6.30am and got ready by 7.15am. Uniform a bit loose and bag is empty. What can I do, it's all second hand stuff from Ash. Btw, can anyone send me to school today?


PaPa gave me a shocking look.
Hey what's up? Why are you with Smart Readers uniform?
Mmmm..I wanna go to school? Send me PaPa...Plssss!


PaPa, Akka and Kakak laughed at me. Why are they laughing? Is it too early to start schooling. A bit confused....


No comments: