Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, September 29, 2008

Ambition

Ashviqha's Posting:

Mommy and I went marketing yesterday morning. Not that i was keen going marketing but it's just that I was too bored at home because everyone was still sleeping. Whenever Mommy and I go out there'll be some interesting issues to be discussed; songs, movies, girls thingy such as dress, earrings etc..or even about ourselves and others (gossip). So this time it was about my ambition...

Mommy : Ash, what is your ambition?

Me : A-M-B-I-T-I-O-N???

Mommy: Ya, what do you want to be ...occupation? IT Consultant and Engineer is banned in this family so think out of the box.

Me: Mmm..I think I want to become a TEACHER. My role model is Teacher Geetha.

Mommy: Mmm...can you think beyond that?

Me: I know...DOCTOR . My role model is Dr. Fatima/Dr. Silvam. Can scan the baby in my tummy later...

Mommy: Why don't be a Paediatrician like Dr. Syed Nazir /Dr. Sanjay, can treat your children for free!!

Me: Ok, Ok can also...

Mommy: (laughing), are we negotiating on something here??? I thought you love to dance?

Me: Yes. Can I become a dance teacher?

Mommy: Yes you can, i'll enroll you in a dance academy, and see how you excel..

I was speechless!
.
.
And today Mommy told me to get prepared for my first lesson on the first week of October in Aurora Dance School in Subang Jaya http://www.auroradanceschool.com
I'll be attending the Classical Ballet (for the beginners) and later on to the Modern Dance!
Pretty cool isn't it?

..............thank god i went to the market yesterday :)

No comments: