Daisypath Friendship tickers

Friday, September 19, 2008

Check-up

Levinkha's Posting:

Today I went for my regular check-up with my paediatrician Dr. Syed Nazir MS Kadir. I was quite happy to go there because Akka and me can have fun in the mini playground. In fact I don't mind going there often as long as no jab given..LOL:)

I was the first patient..yahoooo went in with great surprises..new look. I think my paed has moved to a new room with fancy green cabinets, probably he should have added some pink cabinets too...

First they started off with my weight...doctor said that I'm underweight. He said I can take jelly or anything sweet...mmm most likely i'll be given ice cream. Isn't that sweet as well? Sorry Mommy I know I'm a picky eater but what can I do? "You still remember when I was in your tummy you used to feed me with all the fantastic food on earth but now you're only giving me porridge!!"

Oh god the next thing was JAB..i hate it! Pneumococcal? That's the worst I've ever had. Probably this will be the last one. They say it's easy to be a child, less burden but does anyone ever wondered the amount of pain we children go through especially when it comes to JAB?

He started off with the dino...or is it a croco?

Oouch..

I'm not pretending...

No comments: