Daisypath Friendship tickers

Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's Party Time...

Ashviqha's Posting:

Last Saturday, we decided to hold a family gathering in my place. All my cousins were here and we had lots of fun. Games & dance were the main agenda. In fact Mommy decided to get me a birthday cake..belated celebration I guess. I wore a purle dress which Atha bought from India. Some said that I looked like Bollywood actress in that dress! I love that. I would love to be a Bollywood actress one day..that's my dream. People say I got Aiswarya Rai's 'eyes', some even call me Aishu...ooohoooo I'm almost there...

Party ended about 11pm and I was very sad that everyone was going back home. How I wish we can gather everyday, full of joy and happiness!

Before the party started

The Gang..Navin Anna, Seethinban and Titinbay akka
My 5th Birthday Cake
It's PaPa's time

We are trying to complete the Puzzle, coordinated by Kavita Athai.

No comments: