Daisypath Friendship tickers

Sunday, September 07, 2008

This weekend..

Ashviqha's Posting:

Life is really boring without Mommy and PaPa around. Just can’t wait for them to come back home this weekend. I miss Mommy, miss her yelling and screaming for the past one week…she drives me crazy at times but I realize how I can’t live without it now! Gosh…am I confusing myself? She’s a lovely woman, caring and loving with no patience! Perfectionist I would say..things need to be perfect if not she gets annoyed very easily. Mmmm…well PaPa is a cool man, very patient and pretends to be the Hitler in the family. The other day I heard PaPa telling Mommy that he’ll be the Hitler, if not Levinkha and Me would be out of control. Well, now I understand why he makes me cry very often!

My blog posting and cartoons are the only way to keep me going as not much activities around except that I enjoy going to school, chat with friends, have fun…
Basically at school we are busy practising for the Annual Concert which will be held in month of November. Unfortunately PaPa will be missing the fun because he’ll be based in Russia then.

"I hate these Independance Days!"

No comments: