Daisypath Friendship tickers

Friday, October 31, 2008

Dancing Beauty

Levinkha's Posting:

Dancing session today. I almost went to bed when they started the dancing session...thank god i didn't miss the session. It was pretty cool and I guess all of us lost some unwanted fat..not too sure whether I have any unwanted fat because I'm already underweight. Anyway this session was really helpful for Mommy as she's into this 'DIET FAIR' thing. Diet Fair is the latest Fair going on in my family. Everyone trying to loose weight except me. Even Ashviqha Akka has reduced her meat intake. She says meat contains high cholesterol. Mommy somehow managed to reduce 3kg and she's back with her 'Levi's Jeans', she almost gave all her jeans to others but somehow these jeans had motivated her. Congrats Mommy.

Warming up for the session

This is what happens when I get too excited!

Mommy said she looks like Aiswarya Rai dancing for one of the song in "Taal" but of course minus the milk bottle...LOL:)

Great dancer..any taker?

No comments: