Daisypath Friendship tickers

Thursday, August 06, 2009

The Celebration

Levinkha's Posting:
I'm a little tired today ...but as promised I'll upload some photos of the DAY!
It was simple birthday celebration with less than 10 people. But Mommy has promised a bigger one later next month once PaPa is back. Sooo cweeet...i can expect another gift from all of them next month.

Looks yummy...the Choc. Strawberry Cake from Cake Sense

'Akka, where are you, Come join me'

Getting ready

'Can I sing along? Birthday song is one of my favourite...'

Akka was more into the photography session rather than tasting the cake...

'Akka, Let's cut the cake together'

Ok...Mommy, it's your turn

Ok, next....

Pose of the day...hehe

What's that Akka, Prezzie??? OMG that's a big one...

OOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhh Barney my favourite, I love U.

Yess..I've got a new friend to play with...

Ahhh another prezzie? Birthday...From my view 'It means the day you are born...yaa only on that day of that particular year but later it's all about cakes and presents'. ....is that right Mommy?

Hey I got 2 CDs, 1 BARNEY and the other DORA...both are my darlings!!

2 comments:

PAPA said...

Wow... Barney bigger than her...

anits said...

hi...levin..happy bday to u....hey join the club i love barney as well :-D

ps: hey rames where are u la...?