Daisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Misery Memoir

Levinkha's Posting:

Just like any other kids, i was running around having fun with Akka last Saturday...had a fall and cut my tongue. The only word I could describe is BLOOD. Combination of BLOOD and TEARS made me tired. I could only hear everyone crying around me....Mommy was getting some ice cubes...without knowing the exact place of injury. It was a deep cut and shifts around when the tongue is moved. Mommy rushed me to the hospital. Guess what...after reaching KJMC she realized that she left her purse at home. Went back home, got the purse and again we landed in KJMC. We saw Dr. Syed...and he said 'it looks like a deep cut and probably needs stitches'. Well, he tried calling Dr. Loga, ENT in KJMC. He wasn't in at that time, and promised to see me at 3pm. So there we go home...and again at 3pm we were back in KJMC! And finally he made THE DECISION to go for STITCHES. Oh dear, i guess it must be painful...(by seeing Mommy's reaction). But again Dr. Loga is busy then and asked us to go back at nite 9pm.....4 times a day to hospital is no good with H1N1 around....!!!

Finally at 9pm i was in the OT room for about 30mins. I had 9 stitches...I couldn't eat for 24 hours but now I'm back with my favourite curries!


1 comment:

Love2cook Malaysia said...

Dear Levinkha...that's so painful! Hope u r okey now!