Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, August 24, 2009

My Secret Affair...

Ashviqha's Posting:

Secret affair?? Yes my secret affair especially on some Tuesdays and Fridays (after my Ballet Class)...it's very secret that we use to hide at the back of a red van, sitting down on a small stool with a cozy environment and .............................tasting the mouth watering Steamboat by FAT ONE...hihi :)

I love steamboat, especially the one in the RED van. I've tried the Yuen Steamboat and few others but nothing can beat this one...you get varieties of items while watching people walking, driving etc..etc.. And of course you can find another van beside the Fat One selling soya bean drinks. That's yummy too.

Water convolvulus...a.k.a kangkung. I just love it....Mommy claims (through research) that this vege absorbs heavy metals and therefore she doesn't cook it at home..:(

My favourite tofu...too delicious to resist! Aaaapppp!

Full coverage by my journalist a.k.a photographer a.k.a. Mommy..

2 comments:

anits said...

hi ash...yummmy for me?

Love2cook Malaysia said...

Nyum nyum...Ashviqha, U made me hungry again!! Uish...hehehe ;)