Daisypath Friendship tickers

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Independance Day

Levinkha's Posting:

Mommy told Akka and Me that tomorrow is Independance Day. Independance Day? What a bombastic word for a beginner like me. Akka told me that it's Merdeka Day, Malaysia's birthday...51st birthday. Well I can digest that now!

Akka said she'll be celebrating Independance day for the next 2 weeks. She said she can watch all her favourite cartoons; Tom & Jerry, Mickey Mouse, Pocoyo, Jojo Circus, Mr. Bean and others which I don't really watch. Mmm...she said she'll be in control for 2 weeks. How is that?


We are eagerly waiting to see some fireworks in-conjuction with Merdeka Day. Let's see if I can stay awake till then. I would rather spend my precious time with Mommy and PaPa as they are leaving to Sydney tomorrow for 2 weeks. Hey wait a minute..2 weeks? 2 weeks of celebration? He..he..naughty Akka!

No comments: