Daisypath Friendship tickers

Friday, October 23, 2009

Diwali 2009

Levinkha's Posting:

Diwali this year was really great. This is my 3rd Diwali. Mommy told me that 1st Diwali I was in Ipoh, not knowing anything about the festival...spending most the time sleeping. What a waste!!! 2nd Diwali i was at home..simple celebration coz Mommy's hero wasn't around...LOL:)) and THIRD DIWALI, I had a blast! This year I knew how to ask for a new dress and munch that crispy murukku...

Diwali eve was great as we celebrated in Nallasiwam Perippa's house. He arranged a D&D (Dinner & Dance). I guess one should start with a dinner and end with a dance but for me it was the other way round...hihi...of course la, I was too excited with the loud music and I couldn't control my legs.

Thanks to Nallasiwam Perippa who put in sooo much effort for this party and Mommy told me that he's not well now ... Get well soon Perippa..We all love you!...
These are some of the photos taken for Diwali. We'll try to upload everything in Fotopages soon.....

Kolam...

U want some?


The one in purple is Sharmilla Akka. She come down from Perth for this Diwali. It was a surprise visit...mmm I guess most of them were shocked to see the whole family in Ipoh! I can't really recall anyone of them coz i was a baby during their previous visit.

Dance baby dance...

Akka and her dance...with her 2008 concert attire. She dance for Alegra song from Kandasamy.

Cousins

Can I join the Daddies??

Happy Diwali...Where am I?

Purple vs Yellow

Saw the tattoo on my arm?

1 comment:

Love2cook Malaysia said...

Wow!!! The gals r gorgeous...especially in those pavadais! ;) Happy Diwali!!!