Daisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Exam Over, Diwali Around the Corner

Ashviqha's Posting:

It's over for this year. YES! Modern Theatre Dance exam is over. It was today at 4pm in Aurora, Taipan Branch. My examiner today was Amanda Green (she's a white lady..not green!!Hihi...). I forgot the camera today as I was sooo busy with my outfit, hairdo etc2. So there's no posing2 today...

I can't believe there's only 3 more days left for Diwali...Levinkha and I got 3 pairs of new clothes. 1 purple pattu pavadai (traditional blouse & skirt), 1 blue lehenga (bollywood concept skirt & blouse) and 1 punjabi suit (different colours, gift from Aatha for Diwali). Well we had difficult time finding a tailor last minute for the pattu pavadai. Mommy as usual with her last minute thing got panicked but somehow (u know her la...Ms. Perfectionist), will get things done just the way it has to be (if not she can't sleep the whole night...probably until Diwali 2010). I should thank this Indian Muslim Aunty who's willing to take last minute order...At least Mommy can zzzzzzzzzz now......LOL:))

I just can't wait to pose with my new clothes...and of course to put it up in my blog. Stay tuned ...

Wishing each one of you a very happy and prosperous Diwali. May this year brings you lotsa of happiness in life ...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ash-Levin for sharing.Wish you n all in advance a joyful Diwali.

Cheers!!
Gifts to hyderabad -Hyderabadbazaar|Diwali Flowers Gift Us2guntur|Chennai Flower|Flowers bangalore|Gujarat Diwali Sweets|Send Deepavali Gifts|Divali Birthday Cakes|Vizag Gift Vouchers|Kakinada Sweets|Rajahmundry flower gifts

Love2cook Malaysia said...

Happy Diwali to all of u there!! Dun forget to post pics of the Angel's Diwali dresses! ;)
Wish all of U lotsa happiness...yeah! Take care! :)

anits said...

happy deepavali to all of you