Daisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fried Sausage Rolls

Ashviqha's Posting:

Today we had simple dinner, Fried Sausage Rolls. On the way to my Ballet class, Mommy told me that she's gonna try a new recipe with sausages. Can you imagine, i just can't concentrate in my class thinking of the Fried Sausage Rolls...because i love sausages :)

It was a new recipe that taken from Aunty Love's site. I finished 2 rolls, which is amazing. Levinkha was trying her best to dig the sausages out of the bread..she was having fun though:)

I captured some photos without flash I guess...so most likely at one go it may not be so tempting but i suggest you to click the link below to get the recipe and of course the mouth-watering photos...


Also heard Mommy's conversation with PaPa over the phone:

Mommy: Are you coming back for dinner today?
PaPa: What's for dinner?
Mommy: New recipe ..Fried Sausage Rolls
PaPa: Ok, I'll take dinner at home then...But it's not fattening right?? I'm feeling a bit bulky after Diwali...
Mommy: Mmm...bread+sausages.........I guess you can evaluate yourself. Hihi...
PaPa: Okkkkk....(oh dear I know it's fattening but since my wife prepared it with full of love, I'll stuff everything today!!)



1 comment:

Love2cook Malaysia said...

Oh dear, I'm so happy that U enjoyed the sausage rolls!

To Mommy ~ Tks for doing it! Hope ur Hubby liked it too. :)