Daisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Leisure Photography

Ashviqha's Posting:

It was Mommy's idea to go for a leisure photography to the playground next to my taman. The title seems to be so relaxing but unfortunately it wasn't so because Mommy was trying catch hold of Little Levinkha who can't stand still in one place. I enjoyed posing for the camera and Levinkha enjoyed the slide and swing! Mommy said that the photos turned out to be good for her minimal skills in photography. Well done Mommy!!!
Aishwarya Rai? Kareena Kapoor? Ashviqha Su? Hehe, Is Ashviqha Su glamour enough to make myself glamour? I was once invited to do a dance (through Aurora Dance School) with Uncle Amithab Bachan and his son for a bollywood movie shoot in KL. But Teacher Jin Lee and Mommy was not so convinced with the Agent(just can't remember the name) and decided not to take part...mmmm :(
I'm not a gentle Lenglui for bollywood, I can only try my luck for movies with Jackie Chan or Jet Li... :)
Pls Mommy..can you stop taking photos? I'm tired.........

4 comments:

anits said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
anits said...

Both sisters...luk gorgeous...memang bollywood

Anonymous said...

Yes! They are really gorgeous. Ash has got such adorable eyes..

Love2cook Malaysia said...

Aiks, how come I missed this post???
Wow! Ashviqha has got a pair of beautiful eyes! ;)
Levinkha more for stunts yeah? Hehe. So cute! ;)
Mommy, gud pics!