Daisypath Friendship tickers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Before 'N' After

Ashviqha's Posting:

The title may seem to be like for someone who's trying to diet. When i play Internet games, I do get this ads at the side of the screen which shows a bulky lady (which is b4) and a slim lady (which is after)...but for today I'll showcase some other Before 'N' After.
I mean my drawing and coloring! BEFORE going to art class, this is what I get...

(I feel like laughing at my own drawing...look at that unproportionate size of the girl!!)

And AFTER attending this is what I get...

And those who got weak heart pls do not scroll down to see the next line..you might faint!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

This MAGIC output is a result after attending only 1 class...AMAZING right? I'm sure some you will be eager to know who's my Sifu. It's no other than Da Vinci Arts & Crafts Creative Development Centre


1 comment:

anits said...

wow ash...excellent dear!