Daisypath Friendship tickers

Saturday, January 02, 2010

Orientation Day

Ashviqha's Posting:

Just came back home from school. YES i'm going to Standard 1 this year. Today was the orientation day. I did the diagnostic exam to determine the class that I'm suppose to go to. U know PaPa and Mommy were questioning me as if I did SPM...I was already exhausted after the exam and they expect me to remember the question and the answers that I wrote. I did everything except this one weird question...(or maybe it's only weird for me!!)
It says 'Benji' in the question paper... What is Benji?? Tried asking the teacher...but still blank...Is this 'Bende' the sayur? Imagine i had so much headache cracking the head and yet these 2 oldies asked what is BENJI? They kept asking whether it's Bende or...bla..bla...

And finally PaPa asked me What I did with the BENJI...AAARRRGGGH ...My answer was 'Cut and eat lah'.Mommy BURST INTO laughter when she heard the joke. Infact all of us had a good laugh!! Hahaha :)
Come let's see the pix...
Getting ready for the exam

Going around the school..

Canteen training...

Ooohooo........Manage to buy what I wanted.


1 comment:

Love2cook Malaysia said...

Don't worry Ashviqha..I won't question U again. hehehe ;)

Wow, new environment...new frens...enjoy! All the best to U!