Daisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

$$$

Ashviqha's Posting:

It's all about $$$ today. Hey u know what...yesterday I bought something from the canteen (kerepek pisang that is), not sure how much it was but I paid RM1. The cashier at the canteen gave me back some coins. The BEST part is I put it back in the cashier's container(coin box). Cashier was giving me a BIG smile. Why not because I was like, "...keep the change", of course she was happy. Anyway being so naive with money I gave a big smile too, not realizing that the balance suppose to be mine.

Ooops...there's a lesson to learn! And today PaPa made the effort so that he doesn't go bankrupt soon. He took some (real) coins and dollars to teach me how to use $$$. A way not to be cheated anymore!



Sorry for the not rotated pix...my lap top has been working too hard nowadays!
Btw, that's the food that I'm suppose to buy from PaPa by using the coins and dollars.

3 comments:

anits said...

rames...teach properly k? ;)
ash darling ask ur papa can count properly or not? ;)

Love2cook Malaysia said...

Good training! :)

PAPA said...

Of course can count lar fren... have been counting till my hair drop... can u see hehehe