Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, January 04, 2010

First Day of School

Ashviqha's Posting:

4 JAN 2010 is the beginning of the entire journey...Journey to success!
Come let's see those memorable photos taken on my first day of school.

PaPa and Mommy sent me to school today. I'm one of the earliest to reach the class, so we chose the right location in the classroom.

Yes..I'm sitting in the front row. I love daydreaming...once in a while at least! Since I'm in the 1st row the teachers can wake me up :)

Who's that?...Biasalah, busybody!

"Selamat Pagi Cikgu"

Rushing to go back home......

"Am i looking OK Mommy?"

"Can I help you to carry the bag, Akka?"


1 comment:

Love2cook Malaysia said...

Wow, can't wait to see my son getting into Standard One next year! ;)

Ashviqha, U looking great! Wish U all the best in ur studies dear...it's a long way to go...:)