Daisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

New Plate, Big Appetite

Levinkha's Posting:

I hate eating. Wonder how people eat and I'm still learning how to eat. I only love chuchu (sorry I've got problem pronouncing the word susu..)

You know how hard it is to eat...you got to chew and chew before swallowing, whereas chuchu will reach the destination faster. You save time and energy. So I hope I can stick with chuchu forever. But lately everyone including Mommy getting annoyed whenever it comes to lunch or dinner time.

Mommy got some fancy cartoon character plate to encourage me to eat. I asked for a Barney and Akka asked for a Barbie. But after looking at the plate I realize I love the Barbie plate more than the Barney. Sooo i just grabbed it from Akka...Wakaka. Let's see if I can improve my eating habit.



2 comments:

Love2cook Malaysia said...

Hehe...U gotto eat Levinkha! ;)

anits said...

wah...so cute d plate...just like ash n levin