Daisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

My Birthday

Levinkha's Posting:
Today is my first birthday. Wow! It's been a year I'm around with three lovely people PaPa, Mommy and Akka. Thanks Mommy for going through all the hard times to bring me to this place so called World...Very impressive though compared to that confined space where I lived for 9 months.


Mommy presented me such a wonderful birthday gift. Setting up this blog for me. Mommy says that the more I write the more I learn. This blog also dedicated to my lovely sister Ashviqha. That's the reason Mommy had named this blog as Ash-Levin. I'll write more about her in my next posting.
This is one of Mommy's collection on the scan she did when I was 20weeks old.


I am a girl...label stuck on my baby cot.

I'm 1 day old...

Me and Akka getting ready to go for 30 days prayers. (Btw thanks to PaPa who just popped by to help to load the photos..new comer in the blogging world)


I wonder how they manage to get this photos(or 'these photos',mmm.. still got time to learn), I thought I gave them a tough time!!!

And...I'm 1 today...guess how I look like...the answer is in my next posting.

No comments: