Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, August 18, 2008

Train Ride

Levinkha's Posting:

Yesterday for the first time PaPa and Mommy brought Akka and me for a train ride. It was really cool. We started our journey from Subang Jaya station to KL Sentral. Well this is the second time Akka going on a train.

I thought train suppose to be fast, mmm… guess it’s not a bullet train! PaPa and Mommy tried their level best to give their explanation on why it was slow..but nothing works.
It took us about 30 minutes to the destination. We spent an hour loitering and eating, then got on the train back to Subang. I was exhausted and slept off. The next thing I know; it was Monday (today) morning …another brand new day.


I had time to play Hide & Seek with PaPa while waiting for the train.

The three of us; PaPa, Akka & Me

No comments: