Daisypath Friendship tickers

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Family Day

Ashviqha's Posting:

It was Smart Reader Kids SS14 Subang Jaya Family Day last Saturday . We celebrated the joyous event in Futsal Court SS18. I was so nervous waiting for the day as I was asked to deliver a speech in Mandarin. I had butterflies in my stomach. Mommy and PaPa made sure that I practised my speech everyday. My buddy Amelie delivered a speech in Tamil, Harnit in B Malaysia and Danynl in English. I did very well and infact Aunty Hannah Yeoh also praised me during her opening speech. Mommy told me she's our ADUN for Subang Jaya. Well I'm still wondering what ADUN stands for. Whatever it is I know she's someone. I guess PaPa had captured some photos and video…I’ll try to load.


It's me in the middle with buddies Amelie and Danyl.



It's time for speech in Mandarin...

Me and Amelie posing with our trophy after the games...Silver tropy!!

It's time for daddies now...Tug-Of-War..real war

And Levinkha was tired cheering for her favourite team.

No comments: