Daisypath Friendship tickers

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Ice Skating

Ashviqha's Posting:

Last Tuesday, was my first day in the Ice Skating Rink. The idea of ice skating came rolling to me when I was in Sunway Pyramid few weeks back. I was so contended with the way people skate and I wanted to give a try. And that's when we enrolled for the special class for school holidays.

In fact this is the most enjoyable activity during my school holidays this week. I was so excited thinking about skating and even use to dream about it. And finally I started the class with a very beautiful coach Ms. Surayu. Got my gloves & shoes, took me about 15 minutes to get ready..

Getting ready...

Finally, I was in and trying to be very cool. Gosh!! I fell few times and wasn’t bothered about the people around me. Mommy said ‘practise makes perfect’. For those who think that skating is easy, mmm..not really. I was determined to pickup ice skating, as I’m really into the mood now. Later, PaPa and I can go for skating whenever we are free. Definitely Mommy is out of the question, because she’s less adventurous..LOL:)

Hey look I'm leading!

'Ooops..Ms. Surayu where are you? Please give me a hand!'

While I was skating, I saw PaPa was busy with his camera trying to snap some photos. He knows that this blogger would definitely want to share her experience with her avid fans.

Here I go finally... able to skate without much gravitational pull!

That's my two good friends on the left, Shara and Sharli..very helpful friends.

No comments: